My friend Jodi tagged me to do this post. Her original post appeared smack dab in the middle of Girl Scout cookie season, so she made the stipulation that I could complete this once I was done with cookies. I'm finally catching up on life, so it is time to catch up on this tag!
- Post these rules
- You must post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions set for you in the post you were tagged in
- Create 11 new questions for your tagees to answer
- Tag them on Twitter, Facebook or your blog
11 Random Facts About Me
- Three of my first cousins have twins. My dad is a twin.
- I was on a figure skating precision team in middle school.
- Angie Harmon (of "Law and Order" fame) and John Hinkley Jr. (of attempting to assassinate President Reagan fame) both attended my high school. I think I was a senior when Angie Harmon won Seventeen magazine's cover girl contest as a sophomore.
- I have only been snow skiing once, and it was warm enough that we wore shorts.
- I am allergic to cats, dogs, horses, and rats.
- I skated in a charity ice show in high school that featured Scott Hamilton. He is even shorter than he looks on TV.
- I love genealogy.
- When my dad first taught me to drive, he took me out to a cemetery to practice driving, and I hit a car there.
- I wore sneakers with my wedding dress.
- I played roller hockey as an adult (pre-kids) on a team named Sasquatch.
- I love denim. I wear denim jeans, capris, or shorts pretty much every day.
11 Questions I was Asked to Answer
- What is your favourite way to waste time without getting caught!!? I’m not totally sure I understand this question, but I waste time playing Bejeweled Blitz on my iPod and watching trash TV (Kardashians, Housewives, etc.)
- What was the first really *big* concert you went to? Rick Springfield
- Biggest regret in life? I'm not sure if "regret" is the right word, but I would have liked to have had a son... not much I can do about that though. The baby train has passed.
- And the inverse... proudest moment? Becoming a mama
- If you could ask President Obama one question - what would it be? I really have no clue… I’ll keep thinking. What would you ask?
- Sweets or Salt? Sweets, for sure.
- First or oldest childhood friend... are you still in contact with him or her? Mel, best friend since about 4th grade – and yes. We hope to do a family vacation together this fall.
- What do people love best about you? I don’t know. Anyone want to tell me?
- What is the coolest or most profound thing that has happened to you in the last 4 months? These questions are too hard! I suppose the best thing that has happened in the past four months was finding out that Elise has reflux and seeing her symptoms improve with treatment.
- What do you need more of right now? Organizational skills and time
- What's a hobby you've always wanted to try? In theory, I would love to be able to sew, but I don’t actually want to take the time, energy, and space in my house to learn how.
11 Questions for You to Answer
- What is your favorite movie?
- If you could go back and give your 16 year old self one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Why do you blog?
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Are you doing that?
- M&M's - plain or peanut?
- What was your first car?
- What is your favorite Halloween costume you've ever worn?
- What are your favorite blogs to read?
- If you were to have a boy and a girl tomorrow, what would you name them?
- What was your favorite class in college?
- What celebrity do you think it would be fun to be friends with?
Now, I'm tagging:
Queenie at The Planet Pink
Claire at Brighten The Corner
Jen at ::Meditatio::
Su at Beach Front Sea Side
Kerry at KerryAndGabe.com
Audrey at AudreyPodrey
Thanks, Jodi! That was fun.